Sunday, November 5, 2017

So this blog really started as my fitness journey and a play on words that my grandfather use to tell me growing up. Yeah "get out of the kitchen or you'll be bigger than..." Now I did take his advice but maybe not how he wanted me too because I really stayed out of the kitchen and the more I ordered from the menu 😝😝 

Read along for all the best places to eat from near and far (but mostly in Orlando) from this wannabe fitness junkie and foodie trying to find the balance between the two 🙌🍴🍸. Restaurant hopping, serving up recipes, and maybe a workout or healthy meal here or there....maybe...just maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So this blog really started as my fitness journey and a play on words that my grandfather use to tell me growing up. Yeah "get out of...