Monday, January 26, 2015

My Workout Was Fire...

GM beautiful people! Happy Monday! After not doing that great last week...our better yet feeling that great last week I'm finally feeling almost back to myself and decided to turn to an oldie but goodie, Turbo Fire! Not sure if they even sell it anymore but it's part of the Beach Body series with trainer Chalene (love her!). I did the HIIT20 and 5 minutes in l started sweating like a Hebrew slave. Then continued sweating into my work out was complete. I'll probably speak more on HIIT workouts but it's my favorite form of cardio bc you burn in 30 minutes what would take an hour on the DREADmill which I have a love/hate relationship with to be honest. Anyhoo I'm off to start my day, be blessed!

Add caption Excuse the hair I didn't use my bandana so I tried to hold it back bc it looked a mess!


No comments:

Post a Comment