Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Sunday!

I must admit my Get Summertime Fine challenge has been ....a challenge. I've been sick since the weekend before Memorial Day from a cold to more than likely a sinus infection by the time I made it to the doctor I had a mild case of bronchitis, which of course affects your breathing. So it has been challenging trying to get my weight down because its been on a roller coaster. Last Monday, I started my week of at 192.8 (surprisingly) and by the next day I was up to 194 -yes, I weight myself everyday. That's the only way I can keep myself accountable and stick to a weight because if I don't I can easily blow up 10+ pounds and it gets out control. Weighing myself everyday determines how I'm going to eat for that day and workout. Hey it may not work for you if you're trying to lose weight but it's what works for me. I'm going to shoot for 5 workouts this week and get back on the morning workouts too. I decided I would try that every other week because I find that when I workout in the morning I have no excuses about not getting it in, but I also find that I have to go to bed earlier to get up at 5 AM for the workout =( The sacrifices we make for weight loss but I have to keep in mind that I want to look good on December 11th when I turn 30 (God willing)! So Im off to workout.....Ciao! Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment