Monday, October 3, 2011

A to Z with Me!

So I stole got this idea from mom/hair/blogextraodinare, Nikstar, which has nothing to do with healthy eating or food but its my blog and I can do WHAT I WANT! =p. So here goes it….


Age: 28. Pushing 30 and proud of it! Lets hope my 30’s are better than my 20’s.
B. Bed size: Queen, but if I had the space I’d love to have a King (bed and man ;-) )
C.hore that you hate: I hate cleaning period. I only clean when I absolutely have to.
D.ogs: I like them but my apt charges to much to have one and Im allergic to quite a few.
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast!
F. Favorite color: Blue
G. Gold or Silver: Silver (and white or rose colored gold)
H. Height: 5'3 –yes Im a shorty that’s why my ego is so BIG LOL…not really.
I. Instruments you play: I played the trumpet for six years and haven’t played it in over 10. Last time I tried I was so out of breathe it was ridiculous.
J. Job title: Mother, Payroll Rep, and Entrepreneur
K. Kids: Ms. P
L. Live: Orlando (and nope! I don’t stay near Disney!)
M. Mother’s name: Phyllis RIP mommy!
N. Nicknames: Lex
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only 1.
P. Pet peeves: People who lie for no damn reason, people who lie, and shiesty ass people. Oh yeah my #1 is people who are late and I hate being late. Having a lack of respect for my time, makes me have a lack of respect for YOU!          
Q. Quote from a movie:   “You just got knocked the f*ck out!” – Smokey, “Friday” (classic movie BTW)
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Oldest. 1 sister. 2 brothers. 2 stepsisters. Another questionable brother? Maybe?
U. Underwear: Boyshorts/ Granny pannies (and?)
V. Vegetable you hate: I don’t eat my veggies that often unfortunately but I can’t think of one in particular that I hate.
W. What makes you run late: Im rarely late but if I am its from my own procrastination.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: l’ve had one on my foot and mouth.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Mmmh Im not really domesticated so I don’t really cook. But I can make anything you want.
Z. Zoo animal: Don’t have one. Last time I went to the zoo (Lowry Park) I just remember the animals stinking…plus Im allergic to majority of them so breaking out in hives and being congested is no fun. Blah!


That’s it folx! Thanks for reading =)

No comments:

Post a Comment