Sunday, October 2, 2011

Starting Over.

So when I started this blog I was all in and excited about my weight loss journey and wanted to document every part of it, so I can one day look back, and see how far Ive come. Share my new findings and loves like running, Turbo Fire, new recipes that were healthy, share my life. But while I was trying to document my life, my life was still happening, and changing for the better and worst during the time and I lost track. I received a promotion at my job (which albeit not my dream job but it was better than what I was doing), my mom passed away, I moved to a new city (well an old city but new as an adult), and in the time I managed to gain back 10 pounds which has pushed my weight close to the 200's again. The weight I struggled to get under just a little over 3 months ago. Now that everything is almost settled down (because I may be moving again) I think its time for me to jump back on the horse and give this another shot. I wanted to hit 160 by my birthday December 11th and I still have some time left to do it (well at least by the end of year). For those of you who have been here since the beginning thanks for hanging in there..and for those of you who have just started reading I look forward to (hopefully) hearing your advice if you have any on my journey going forward. *glasses up w/water of course LOL* Here's to starting over!

No comments:

Post a Comment