Thursday, July 7, 2011

Yay Me!


Well today after 4 years of waiting I finally got a promotion! Yay me! I wasn't sure how my interview went...when I think is good, it wasn't good enough and apparently when I think its bad I get it? Either or I'll be moving back to my hometown and I'm excited. I mad a goal to leave this city when my lease is up and I reached it. So excited! :-) On food news I haven't been doing so great but I did manage to eat really well...ok fairly decent the past two days. SN: You won't gain five pounds by having one bad day *end* I've managed to maintain my weight and not get out of control, so I'm proud of that. I've only worked out two times since last Weds too. I need to get back on the ball. I should be at 170 by now but my weight loss is going much slower than I anticipated and its my own fault as opposed to me trying hard and it just not coming off. But as they say que sera que sera. My  final goal has went up also. Mmmh I will keep pushing!

2 comments: