Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lucky Day!


Today must be my lucky day (well I'm sick so not that lucky) but the expensive fitness center that I'm doing a trial for in June, ran a Groupon coupon this weekend and it had expired but I lucked up and was able to get the deal today! The deal was 3 months for what you would pay for 1 month, so I've just extended 30 days into 120 on the cheap! I haven't been working out since Saturday because I've been under the weather since Friday. Ironically after trying this new fitness center for the first time. I'm not sure if the gym made me sick or if I picked it up from someone in passing. I do know that right after I got back to work, after the fitness center (I went on my lunch break) my sore became extremely sore, and it was all down hill from there. I'm going that I'm 80% tomorrow and I cann resume my running during the evening. I also want to try the strength training class on Thursday and spin class this weekend. Anyhoo it's June and it time too set new goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment