Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Goals: June Edition


So I know its just about half way into June but I still have goals to share :-p I figured if I put it out the in the universe, maybe things will come to fruition.

The more weight I lose the harder it is for me to stick to my goals. Though I'm not at my final goal, I'm becoming more comfortable with how I look, fitting into most of my old clothes, liking what I see in the mirror...LIFE IS GOOD! But I know I'm not completely there so I keep going. Here are my goals for June:

• Get into the 180's

• Workout at least 3x per week

• Try 3 new classes at the wellness center

• Complete C25k Program* (www.cool running.com)

• Eat at least 1 serving of fruit/vegetables a day (we all have to start somewhere, right?) And I know I don't eat enough at the moment.

Ok so wish me luck and I am off to get focused!

*May not complete but will continue







No comments:

Post a Comment