Sunday, May 22, 2011

Frustration.

Some days I do well with my eating and working out and others? I just want some damn ice cream. I know as with all things becoming health or healthier is all a balancing act, so I make it a point not to cut anything out. But have things I really like, like cookies, cakes, ice cream on occassion. I mean WTF wants to live if you can't have sugar sometimes? Im not trying to be a figure competitor or have a cut six pack, I just want to fit in a size 8 with squeezing and look good naked. I do have to say thats its frustrating when the scale doesn't move and I don't see the number to reflect all my hard work. I think I just want to take a break from tracking what I eat, my exercise calories burned, checking in with my WL crew. Just a damn break.

No comments:

Post a Comment